Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eternity

This week has been a blur...some days, some weeks can go by and I am "okay", however there are some days, and some weeks where I don't  feel so "okay". This past week was one of them. Thursday it all hit me. I came tumbling down like a ton of bricks. It's funny how life is...sitting at work, surrounded on every side by people, however you feel like you are a 100 miles away...all alone, wanting to just break down and cry but you fight so hard to hold  back the tears, because you know that if you let just one out that it will become a flowing river. However, you can only act so strong for so long before you just have to let it all go. Danny always knows when something is on my mind. I'm so glad that he is always right there for me when the rivers do start to flow.

Sometimes I feel like I am on an emotional rollercoaster. These feelings are so hard for me to deal with because I have always been a very positive person. I usually don't let things get me down. I know, however that this is different. It's just hard for me to allow myself to be weak. However, even through all of these emotions I know that God is teaching and moulding me into what He wants me to be. Some days I just miss Little Danny soooo much I can hardly stand it. It feels as though my heart is breaking inside me. Some days I just want to hold him, and all I can do is cry, because I know that I can't...at least not right now.

However when I stand back and look at the big picture, I know that I will be with him again. Only this time it will be in heaven for all eternity. Stop and evaluate the word, E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y. WOW!!! James 4:14 says, "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." When you stop to think of  how short our lives really are compared to eternity, it's really not that long. I went to the movies tonight with some friends from work. We saw Dear John, which was a really good movie. Anyway, in the movie they tell each other, "See ya soon" anytime they had to leave each other. So tonight I say "See ya soon." to my sweet baby boy. See ya soon in Eternity.

0 comments: