Monday, December 7, 2009

2 months...

It's been two months since Little Danny went to heaven. It just seems like yesterday. I still miss him just as much as the first day he was gone. His marker came in last Friday. Danny and I went by to see it Saturday. We took some pictures with Danny's phone. I will have to post them soon. It is nice, if you can say that about a marker. It seems weird to even write those words. It hurts to write those words. It was raining the day we went out there to see it, but we didn't care. I wanted to make sure that his flowers were still there like I had left them.

I miss him so much. I never knew I could miss someone so much. Not a day goes by that I am not thinking about him. I look at his pictures and think of the time we had with him. I think of holding him in my arms, kissing his cheek, holding his little hand in mine. It brings me comfort to think of the time that we had with him. It brings me even more comfort knowing that I will be able to do those things again one day. One day when we will meet again, where there is no sorrow, no tears, and no good-byes. Often times in the past I have said that I can't wait for the day when the Lords calls His children home. I now think of that day even more, I now have a greater desire to go home then ever before. Even so Lord Jesus come quickly!

0 comments: