Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Memories

Christmas went as well as could be expected this year. All of my family came to my house. It was nice to have everyone over. The fellowship was wonderful. I enjoyed watcing the kids open their presents. However, even though I had a house full of people, there were times throughout the day that I felt lonely and empty. I couldn't help but to keep thinking that someone was missing. Little Danny should be here, with us. I thought I did good though, I almost got through the whole day without crying. I know that he had a great Christmas day up in heaven, but I am just a little, no...alot, jealous that he is not here to celebrate it with us. But I do look forward to that day when we will be able to celebrate together. Oh, what a day that will be!

I was so touched by my family. They surprise me some times. My sister made Little Danny an ornament using plastic canvas, and my mom bought him a snowman ornament. They are both beautiful. It meant alot to me that they thought about him and went out of their way to do something for him. I love you guys! My mom also went by his grave and put some Christmas flowers out. I will have to post pictures of them later.
Here are the pictures of the ornaments.




 I received a gift from my mother-in-law that was so precious. She gave me and my sister-in-law a cookbook with all her favorite recipes. This is something that I will always cherish.


And even Little Bit enjoyed the day. Isn't she soo cute!


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

0 comments: