Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Year in Heaven

Yesterday was Little Danny's first heavenly birthday. It was a bitter sweet day. I wanted it to be a celebration. A celebration that he has been with the Lord for a year. Wow, what a wonderful place to be. Oh, how I long to be there one day with him.

On the other hand it was sad, knowing we have been without him for a year. It's so hard to believe that a year has already passed. It seems like time goes by so fast. We wanted to celebrate his birthday to remember him and what a blessing he is to our lives. We got a birthday cake, and a balloon to put on his grave. We also released some balloons in his memory. Here are some pictures.



Little Danny,
I wonder if heaven celebrated your heavenly birthday yesterday. I like to think so. I hope you are having lots of fun up there with all your new friends. Daddy and mommy love and miss you very much. We hope to see you soon.

1 comments:

In My Heart said...

Kristel and Danny,

Looks like you had a wonderful celebration for Little Danny's 1st Heavenly Birthday.

Sending Hugs and Kisses to Heaven for you little guy.

Jill

PS Hope you are doing well. I guess Little Danny will be a big brother real soon.
Keeping all of you in my prayers.